MINOR PAINT CORRECTION
This detail service is very similar to our Enhancement Detail but it is designed to take the paintwork to the next level removing deeper imperfections in the paintwork such as minor scratches, marring and swirl marks and is more in depth giving an even better finish that is as close to perfect as possible without compromising the thickness of the paintwork.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Wheels cleaned with ph neutral cleaner and various brushes.
- Arch liners and Tyres cleaned using APC and various brushes.
- Vehicle pre-rinsed to remove loose dirt.
- Lowers soaked in a pre-wash solution and left to dwell to soften dirt and grime.
- Snowfoam applied to the whole vehicle and left to dwell.
- Window rubbers, badges and fuel cap recess cleaned with APC and a soft brush.
- Door shuts cleaned with APC and a soft brush.
- Thorough pressure rinse.
- Exterior bodywork surfaces washed using Lambswool wash mitt and the 2 Bucket Method.
- Tar safely removed from all exterior surfaces.
- Iron contamination safely removed from exterior surfaces.
- Whole vehicle clayed to remove any remaining bonded contamination.
- Vehicle given a final rinse, before being towel dried.
- Cutting machine polishing stage correcting deeper imperfections.
- Refining machine polishing stage enhancing gloss and clarity.
- Durable sealant or wax applied to all painted surfaces
- Glass polished and treated with rain repellant
- Exhaust tips polished and sealed
- Tyres and plastic trim dressed
- Final wipe down and inspection before handover
Estimated time: 3-4 days
Optional Bolt Ons
Engine Bay Detail
Engine bay cleaned and degreased using professional products, steam and various brushes before plastics and rubbers conditioned and sealed.
Full deep clean followed by application of specialist protective coatings applied to fabric, leather, carpet and plastics.
The next level in paint protection for upto 5 years and with options available for most surfaces including paintwork, wheels, brake calipers, glass and exhausts.